Sterling Silver Personalised Birthstone Ring
This variant is currently sold out
Birthstone rings bring a new element of personalisation and are a popular choice of gift for a friend or loved one. Wearing a birthstone is believed to bring good luck, protection, and other positive qualities associated with that stone.
The rings can also be personalised on the inside of the ring band with either a name or initials up to 10 characters.
Here is a list of the traditional birthstones for each month:
- January - Garnet: Garnet is typically deep red but can come in various shades. It symbolizes love, friendship, and protection.
- February - Amethyst: Amethyst is a purple quartz gemstone that represents peace, stability, and courage.
- March - Aquamarine: Aquamarine is a light blue or teal gemstone that symbolizes serenity, harmony, and clarity.
- April - Diamond: Diamonds are often used for April and are known for their enduring beauty, strength, and eternal love.
- May - Emerald: Emeralds are green gemstones that symbolize renewal, fertility, and rebirth.
- June – Moonstone: Known as the Traveller's Stone, Moonstone has been an amulet of protection since antiquity. The stone has a white cloudy appearance and is thought to be most powerful at night and especially on the water when the moon is shining.
- July - Ruby: Rubies come in varying shades of red or pink and symbolize passion, energy, and protection.
- August - Peridot: Peridot is a bright green gemstone associated with strength, success, and good fortune.
- September - Sapphire: Sapphires are typically blue and symbolize loyalty, wisdom, and nobility.
- October – Tourmalines: Tourmalines come in various colours and is believed to promote balance and protection.
- November – Citrine: The Citrine is a golden-yellow gemstone symbolizing abundance and success and represents strength and healing.
- December - Tanzanite: Tanzanite is a blue-violet gemstone representing transformation.
The inside of the ring can be personalised with up to 10 characters.
Each piece is handmade to order in my workshop. Personalised pieces are hand-stamped and never machine engraved. This primitive method is completely freehand and therefore subject to imperfections which adds to its charm and should not be considered a flaw.
Hand Stamping can only be done in the Roman alphabet in the upper-case font. I can only include the following punctuation marks: the ampersand (&), the full stop (.) and the comma (,). I can include numbers, but I cannot include any other punctuation, accent marks or mathematical symbols.
The gemstones measure approximately 4mm and the ring band is approximately 2mm in thickness.
Diamonds are lab grown diamonds and measure approximately 3mm.
All Little Attic Jewellery is presented in our beautiful luxurious Eco Friendly white linen style gift boxes, wrapped in Rose Quartz tissue and accompanied by a care card and polishing cloth.